Saturday, October 3, 2009

MY FIRST FLIRT SHUTTER


Way back May 2009, I had a first photoshoot with my client, who happens to be my relative. At first, I am a bit afraid of what would be the outcome of my very first experience because I was just a newbie of what we called photography. I am so naive of what this passion will bring me. But then I asked myself, why do I have to be afraid off? I pause suddenly, and told myself. This is a GOD given talent which I should develop and sent forth to manifest this one of a kind skills, or should I say naturally born gift. I posted some of the pictures of my first shutter in one of the leading social networking website, I am very doubtful to post the pictures but then I have to carry on. What's the use if I didnt? So, I did. My GOD! I've felt this nerve breaking experience upon posting those pictures because the professional photographers might see it and would'nt love it. But then again, I have to. After posting those, I didnt expect many would like and love it. Many gave their compliments and heartwarming comments. It overwhelmed me. Really. I felt the genuine happiness. Through them, my doubts were being vanished. I truly thank those people who believed in me and continuing to believe in my GOD given talent. While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes to see. Putting little details into features. For me, thats what we called FLIRT's SHUTTER, my PHOTOGRAPHY. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment